AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Can I change my user name without starting a new account?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is it possible to change my user name without registering as a new member all over again? I decided my name may be a bit off-putting, and thought I'd like to change it something more... normal?
I don't see it as an option from my control panel, but maybe someone in admin has access to such a thing?
You can't do it yourself, but I can change it for you. What do you want it to be?
Fwiw I don't find your username odd at all :)
Thank you, Laura [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] I do appreciate that.
I still think I'd like to change it, though, to MamaShepperd.
Thanks, Phyllis!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to know.... I'm actually considering changing mine (on various forums....) as Suzukimom just doesn't fit me anymore.... although I'm sure it would take forever for people to connect to a new name....

Still haven't decided though...
hahaha.... but ladies, I know you as these names. Hallelujah, I noticed when you stopped posting for a while and then when you came back. Suzukimom, similarly, you may not be using Suzukimom anymore but my brain has tied things that you have said to this name. I'm not meaning that you shouldn't change, but our brains only tie is to your name if we haven't met irl.
(10-10-2014, 08:30 AM)Peacefully Buzzing Wrote: [ -> ]hahaha.... but ladies, I know you as these names. Hallelujah, I noticed when you stopped posting for a while and then when you came back. Suzukimom, similarly, you may not be using Suzukimom anymore but my brain has tied things that you have said to this name. I'm not meaning that you shouldn't change, but our brains only tie is to your name if we haven't met irl.

I know - which is why I've been debating it..... but we haven't done Suzuki for a few years now.... it doesn't fit as well....
Perhaps Heather can be TMFKASM. The Mother Formerly Known As Suzuki Mom.

[I want to hide my head under a bag!]
Misty, do you think it could help, if I change my name, to put a big notice in my sig line: ***Formerly UserName "Hallelujah"*** ??
(10-10-2014, 08:34 AM)Jeanne Webb Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps Heather can be TMFKASM. The Mother Formerly Known As Suzuki Mom.

[I want to hide my head under a bag!]

L.O.L.
Pages: 1 2 3