AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: [split] Forum upgrade done!/Title hover missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
One thing I notice is missing- if I hover over the title of a post, I no longer get a preview of the first sentence. I haven't decided yet if that matters to me or not....

It all looks so different!
(01-02-2015, 01:40 PM)MaryEllen Wrote: [ -> ]One thing I notice is missing- if I hover over the title of a post, I no longer get a preview of the first sentence. I haven't decided yet if that matters to me or not....

That matters to me! Especially during times my connection is slow, I don't always have enough of a connection to open threads to see what's in them when the title is vague.
That's a plugin that needs to be updated. Soon....
(01-02-2015, 08:15 PM)Phyllis Wrote: [ -> ]That's a plugin that needs to be updated. Soon....

I am so glad to hear this. I really miss the hover function. Thanks for all you do Phyllis!
Phyllis, let me know if this is one I need to install or if this is one of the plugins that we are hoping they will update sooner rather than later to match the update.
I installed the latest version just now.
And the title hover is back! Thank you, Phyllis.
Mine still isn't there, but hopefully it will show up soon.
(01-06-2015, 03:24 AM)MaryEllen Wrote: [ -> ]And the title hover is back! Thank you, Phyllis.

Yay! That's what I've missed the most!
Oh and the bar under the names telling which forum we are in along with the title of thread is back, too! I missed that :)
Pages: 1 2