AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: What am I doing wrong?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any ideas...every time I have hit backspace in a post for editing today it has kicked me back into the previous page, just like if I had hit back on my browser button...and when I hit forward on my browser  my whole post  in progress is gone. 

It is making me all [I am so mad!] to have to re-type all my posts 2 or 3 times ...I should jsut leave my bad spelling, sigh.

I am so not techy ...any idea what I am doing wrong..this has never happened before and usually if I accidentally browse away when I browse back my post draft is intact... 

thanks
Ok, I've been kicked out of two posts too but couldn't figure out what I did wrong. I've never been kicked out or had my posts wiped and it made me mad too!

I feel like you and I should have a hug time for tech problems!
For now I would complete the post with errors than edit. It now has a pop up box for your reason for editing, too. Ask me how I know ;)
Could it be that a setting has changed in your computer? I don't know exactly what, though. Have you typed much anywhere else on the internet today, or just in the AO forum? Does it happen elsewhere, or just here?
Phyllis for me any site that has too many ads or has to load a lot will kick me out. I think I'm gonna go back to doing what I always do, compose the whole post in notes and copy it over. That way I don't have to stay long in the little compose box areas.
Just AO, but that
could just be because AO is where I go ;)