AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Forum Runner plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since the last forum update I haven't been able to post to the Forums from the ForumRunner app. It says there is a parsing error that is perhaps related to an outdated plugin.

I was going to not bother with asking you to fix it and just switch to Tapatalk. But honestly, after a week of Tapatalk, I'm ready for my Forum Runner back. It's so much easier to navigate and you don't see any of the car stuff!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will add it to my little list of things to work on. I'm slow, though.
Phyllis, last I checked, forumrunner did not have an update to go with the forum upgrade. :-(

MaryFrances, look for the Tapatalk thread here that tells you how to get rid of the car stuff.
Thanks, Melisa. I am using Tapatalk when I want to respond to someone. I had figured out how to avoid the car things, but was still having trouble figuring out how to go to particular areas of the forum to find specific posts. So I can function in Tapatalk....I just don't like to. Everything is easier and more straightforward in FR. For now I'm just reading in Forum Runner and forgoing making replies. unless it's something really important.