AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Has the forum been down??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Both today and yesterday I have been unable to access the forum... so that's mid afternoon Australian time ... probably middle of the night for somewhere in the US:) there is usually a page with  a message about MyBB.
Is there a regular something happening or is it just me? I dont have a problem with any other sites at that time.
It's the AO site. We need to upgrade to a new service level with the server. That's in process....
The forum is just too popular. What a problem to have. [cheesy grin]
Thank you!
Ya'll are about to explode. I talked about CM and AO for 90 minutes the other day to the wife of the president of National Religious Broadcasting. [cheesy grin] I am making it my personal mission to tell every leader I come in contact with about AO. I still haven't swayed my denomination people yet... But it's coming. I can feel it. I'm serious. This stuff is too good not to share.
Thank you for asking, and thank you for the answers.  I was just getting ready to ask myself.  We have had some busy days, so for the past three nights or so after the children are in bed, I have been sitting down to catch up on the forum, only it hasn't opened.  It is good to know why.  I appreciate all the behind the scenes work everyone days to keep the forum up and running.
(01-17-2015, 11:17 PM)Primeperiwinkle Wrote: [ -> ]Ya'll are about to explode. I talked about CM and AO for 90 minutes the other day to the wife of the president of National Religious Broadcasting. [cheesy grin] I am making it my personal mission to tell every leader I come in contact with about AO. I still haven't swayed my denomination people yet... But it's coming. I can feel it. I'm serious. This stuff is too good not to share.

That's very exciting, Katie! I used to attend the NRB conventions and enjoyed them very much. It's wonderful that you are an enthusiastic spokesperson for AO. Keep up the good work!