AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Android/Windows Phone users: Please Re-try
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tim at our server/host thinks he has resolved the issue with the security/certificate issue. Can you see if you're still getting the "untrusted site" warning? he'd like some feedback to know if it's all taken care of.
Just went in through the browser on my Android phone, and the message did not appear! Yay! It's good to feel secure again :)
Yup, no certificate warning this time for me, either (also Android). Thanks!
No problem on my Windows phone!
We can get the forum messages on our smart phones? I had no idea! How do I do it???
(09-02-2012, 03:48 AM)LeslieNoelani Wrote: [ -> ]Tim at our server/host thinks he has resolved the issue with the security/certificate issue. Can you see if you're still getting the "untrusted site" warning? he'd like some feedback to know if it's all taken care of.

working good on my windows phone too!

(09-02-2012, 05:27 AM)bggagne Wrote: [ -> ]We can get the forum messages on our smart phones? I had no idea! How do I do it???

My smart phone has Internet Explorer on it - I just go to the form site and log in!
(09-02-2012, 06:49 AM)suzukimom Wrote: [ -> ]My smart phone has Internet Explorer on it - I just go to the form site and log in!

OK. That makes so much sense. I never use the internet on my phone. I should probably take advantage of that feature! LOL
I haven't gotten any messages so it seems to be corrected. Thanks!