AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed some of the usual glitches...Showing how many along with how many posts for each user, and duplication of the how many users like a post.

On the upside--the search function is working properly again.  Hooray!
Likes might need to be recounted. Although, I don't see doubles... do you have a specific place that you're seeing that?
Ah, I think I found it. Better?
Seems to be fixed now.
My editor no longer goes automatically to source mode, though I think I have this option selected in my user CP.

I take that back...it goes to source mode when I add a new post to a thread. It does not go to source mode when I reply to a post.

Thank you for working through these updates.
(04-26-2015, 04:02 PM)KarenG Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed some of the usual glitches...Showing how many along with how many posts for each user, and duplication of the how many users like a post.

On the upside--the search function is working properly again.  Hooray!

I am glad Phyllis found it. The "Like" issue -- so weird. That was the first thing I looked for afterward and did not see it. It must have needed some time to show up, lol!   Soooo glad to know the search function is back to rights!!  Yay!!
It was only on the "Classic mode."
(04-27-2015, 01:26 AM)Phyllis Wrote: [ -> ]It was only on the "Classic mode."

Never even thought about checking that. Great catch! I will remember that for next time.