AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Is there a way to attach a document to a post?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After trying the "Help" link and searching on a "New Thread" page, I can't find it. Is there a way to attach a .doc or .pdf or whatever to a post?
Only moderators can. If you have something to share, you can send it to one of us. Or you can upload to some space that you use (Google Docs, Scrib, etc) and post a link.
OK, thank you for the quick reply.
(09-05-2012, 08:50 PM)Phyllis Wrote: [ -> ]Only moderators can. If you have something to share, you can send it to one of us. Or you can upload to some space that you use (Google Docs, Scrib, etc) and post a link.

Hi, Phyllis.

Two people have recently asked to see the weekly plan, daily schedule, and checklist that I use for my dd. I have them as two word-processed documents (one is a table). I think I can save them as pdfs. Then how do I send them to you so you can post them? By e-mail? And do I tell you what thread has our conversation about schedules so you can put it there? How do I post comments before or after it?

I don't have any other "space" to link to. I thought I was getting pretty high tech just getting on the forum. :)
PM laurke for her email address. Include any comments and explaination that you want with it when you send to her. It will go into the downloads subforum.
I'll share it here in case others need things posted as well.
Laurawitten at gmail dot com