AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: The little plus sign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe I'm not seeing something obvious (we're still recovering from Vomit Fest 2015, so I haven't slept much), but where's the little plus sign near the reply button that let you quote several different people in 1 reply?  I miss it.
The Quote button is still there, when using a computer browser (I'm on safari). That's the one you want for multiple quotes. (But as far as I know, its not an option on Tapatalk, which is a bummer.)
Huh, you're right.  There used to be a little plus sign that was separate from the quote button, but I guess the quote button works just like that, so it doesn't matter.
(12-01-2015, 05:49 AM)laurke Wrote: [ -> ]The Quote button is still there, when using a computer browser (I'm on safari).  That's the one you want for multiple quotes.  (But as far as I know, its not an option on Tapatalk, which is a bummer.)

(12-01-2015, 05:57 AM)HeatherEllen Wrote: [ -> ]Huh, you're right.  There used to be a little plus sign that was separate from the quote button, but I guess the quote button works just like that, so it doesn't matter.

Aha!   Thank you, Heather, for asking a question I wanted to ask but never got around to!   So glad to know this!