AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: can't find AO in tapatalk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a tapatalk account and for awhile was accessing the forum with it. Somehow I lost AO on the list of forums and now I can't find it anymore! Where do I look? Help!
I had that problem on my old phone. Iirc, I ended up using the internet browser to go to the website version and then it puts up a message saying "you can use this in tapatalk" and following the prompts from there. Hth

Sent from my GT-S5310B using Tapatalk
I tried that yesterday when it popped up, but it just took me to the Google play store, even though I already have it downloaded.
Have you searched for AO from within Tapatalk?
(12-01-2015, 11:10 PM)Mrs. A Wrote: [ -> ]I tried that yesterday when it popped up, but it just took me to the Google play store, even though I already have it downloaded.
Yeah, now that you mention it,I think that happened to me, too. Maybe I tried again and it just happened to coincide with an update or something... Or maybe I played on the forum a bit and then clicked the open in tapatalk button? Sorry I'm not more help. What I do remember is I ended up with the url in my tapatalk list instead of "Ambleside Online", so it was definitely some kind of workaround,I never found it again from tapatalk on that phone. Hope someone comes along with a better idea for you.

Sent from my GT-S5310B using Tapatalk
(12-02-2015, 04:12 AM)lklivingston Wrote: [ -> ]Have you searched for AO from within Tapatalk?

Yes, I tried that, but a message pops up saying that it's not there. I've tried manually searching forums but there are thousands and I gave up after scrolling through for awhile.
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. There was an update for the Tapatalk plugin here on the forum and shortly before that, there had been an update for the Android version as well.
No luck.

What category is the forum under? I found the well trained mind and sonlight forums under family and parenting category, but can't find AO. Is it under a different category maybe?
And you rebooted your phone - right?

I am not sure what category it is under. I can access it just fine from my phone and my Fire. I am not sure what else to tell you. :-(
I was able to search for Ambleside Online today and it popped right up,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2