AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Fb group....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have I been blocked from the Facebook group? I can't find it and a friend gave me the link and it says unavailable....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
My name is Dezarae Thomas in case I've been blocked accidentally: (

Hi Dezarae,

I do not see that you are currently a member of the group, BUT, I also do not see you on the blocked list. We usually only block spammers (they are fairly few and far between) or people trying to join with icky profile pictures.

Unfortunately, Facebook can do some strange things. I cannot see posts that my niece makes (and I am not on a filter of any kind....we have tried fixing it while sitting next to each other) and I have heard of others who are unable to friend each other.

If you want to PM me your Facebook profile link, I can try to add you to the group manually.
(01-13-2016, 08:18 AM)MelisaH Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Dezarae,

I do not see that you are currently a member of the group, BUT, I also do not see you on the blocked list. We usually only block spammers (they are fairly few and far between) or people trying to join with icky profile pictures.

Unfortunately, Facebook can do some strange things. I cannot see posts that my niece makes (and I am not on a filter of any kind....we have tried fixing it while sitting next to each other) and I have heard of others who are unable to friend each other.

If you want to PM me your Facebook profile link, I can try to add you to the group manually.
I sent the link via PM:) thank you for trying to help!

(01-13-2016, 10:17 AM)dthomasof3 Wrote: [ -> ]I sent the link via PM:) thank you for trying to help!

I got it and reached out to you via message on Facebook.
And now you are back in! I wish I knew why FB does the weird things that it does. Computer stuff....but, computer weirdness is job security in our house, so...we roll with it, lol!
(01-13-2016, 02:45 PM)MelisaH Wrote: [ -> ]And now you are back in! I wish I knew why FB does the weird things that it does. Computer stuff....but, computer weirdness is job security in our house, so...we roll with it, lol!
Thank you:)