AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Can't see some Private Messages?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

My Private Messages notice at the upper right of the page shows I have 7 PM's, but I can only see 3 right now.  I have messaged someone, and I'm worried that she has answered, but I can't see the answer for some reason.  Any idea how I see the other 4?

Thanks for your help!

-Sue
That's weird. Are those 4 not visible at all, not clickable, or do you get an error message?
Very weird. It might just be something like the forum needs to recount. Or maybe you deleted some, and they're still showing?
(06-11-2016, 10:43 PM)laurke Wrote: [ -> ]That's weird.  Are those 4 not visible at all, not clickable, or do you get an error message?

It is strange.  I don't see the messages at all.  What's also strange is that it lists 0 in the unread portion...

Hmmm.....  I haven't deleted any. (at least recently!)

Oh, well, hopefully the recipient will see my message to her!
Yes, and I'll have everything recount soon. Once in a while, with the numbers of posts, the forum kind of gets behind. That might affect PMs, too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I got a PM yesterday and everything was looking normal on my end, if that helps. I was able to send a new one, and reply to one as well.
PMs are recounting now. Did that fix it?
So sorry, I just saw your post, Phyllis! No, nothing changed for me. I'm trying to get in touch with Wendi. I haven't heard back from her - I sent another message a few days ago, in case the other one got lost in cyberspace. Hopefully, she will see it!
Can you take a screen shot of what you're seeing?