AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Bookmarks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I am really enjoying reading the post of "So are there any...." and I am up to 71 of 164 posts. Can we say that is going to take a while. Any who, I am thinking, is there a way to bookmark so that you can jump right in reading where you last left off?
Just wondering.
Jane
(10-10-2012, 09:03 AM)Jane Fettig Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so I am really enjoying reading the post of "So are there any...." and I am up to 71 of 164 posts. Can we say that is going to take a while. Any who, I am thinking, is there a way to bookmark so that you can jump right in reading where you last left off?
Just wondering.
Jane

Jane, next time you visit the thread, click on the little green arrow that is next to the title of the thread (before you enter the thread - you will see it on the left of the title of the thread in your list of threads - does that make sense). When you click on that arrow, it will take you to where you left off.
(10-10-2012, 10:17 AM)MelisaH Wrote: [ -> ]Jane, next time you visit the thread, click on the little green arrow that is next to the title of the thread (before you enter the thread - you will see it on the left of the title of the thread in your list of threads - does that make sense). When you click on that arrow, it will take you to where you left off.

Thank-you so very much!
Jane