AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Conference audio!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Am I the only one who can't get the zip file to open?
Thank you
(07-18-2016, 02:21 PM)Purposeful Abnegation Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one who can't get the zip file to open?

It worked for me. Maybe try downloading it again?

Thanks, AA!
(07-18-2016, 11:17 AM)Tammy Glaser Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly when does the price go up. Technically if you posted earlier this afternoon, it's only been up for half a day. You know how picky we math people are. I want to share on my feed but not disappoint those who count every penny.
About 6-7 more hours. I'm supposed to change it before I go to bed. It's on Ukraine time. :)

(07-18-2016, 02:21 PM)Purposeful Abnegation Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one who can't get the zip file to open?
So far, you're the only one who has said anything, out of 158 orders. If you can't get it, I can email you the files unzipped.
I couldn't open it on my iPad without putting it into Evernote first, but I'm sure it would be easier on a computer. Regardless, the zip file downloaded into Dropbox without issue, then I opened it in Evernote to listen. What a great talk, Donna-Jean, thank you.
Thank you, I am praying much today that God uses this to encourage others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you so much for this! Wasn't able to go to the conference, then bummed to find out there won't be another one for a few years. But so happy to be able to get the audio!
(07-19-2016, 01:41 AM)Donna-Jean Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, I am praying much today that God uses this to encourage others.

When you said you have four children but that there was a time you thought you couldn't have any, I also thanked God.  That happened to us too.  Some days are hard. work. all. day.  And there is chaos.  But I need to say "Great is Thy Faithfulness" and thank God for these four!
(07-18-2016, 10:49 PM)Phyllis Wrote: [ -> ]So far, you're the only one who has said anything, out of 158 orders. If you can't get it, I can email you the files unzipped.

Thank you so much Phyllis and Donna Jean!!! As someone who has lived (and also had been homeschooled) through many ever since moments I needed this talk oh so much!!! It brought me to many good tears!!! I will never ever be able to express how much this has blessed me!!! Thank you again and again!!!
Thank you - my talk is as much to me as from me, as I need this, too. I am so grateful for the comments. An expanded version of this is the purpose of my book-in-progress, and I would appreciate prayer for that :)

Pages: 1 2 3