AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Second conference plenary!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
SO DEVASTATION AND SADNESS I receive this error when decompressing the mp3 itself Error reading ZIP file: Error while reading file data.

:-( :-( :-(
(07-24-2016, 09:47 AM)MrsH Wrote: [ -> ]SO DEVASTATION AND SADNESS I receive this error when decompressing the mp3 itself Error reading ZIP file: Error while reading file data.

We will figure it up for you w/in a day or 2. By we, I mean Phyllis, who is in Ukraine, which is why we may need a day or 2. She's asleep, & then it's sunday for her.
Totally understand :) thank you so much!!!

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
I love being able to download these and listen to them! What a gift!
This talk actually changed day-to-day life in our home in substantial ways. Thanks, Wendi.
(07-24-2016, 09:47 AM)MrsH Wrote: [ -> ]SO DEVASTATION AND SADNESS I receive this error when decompressing the mp3 itself Error reading ZIP file: Error while reading file data.

First, please try to download and unzip it again. (Not buy again! Just use the download link you already have.) Then, if it still doesn't work for you, I'll just send you the files unzipped.
Missed it :-(
Third time is the charm! hoorah!
(07-24-2016, 02:42 PM)cbeauchamp Wrote: [ -> ]This talk actually changed day-to-day life in our home in substantial ways. Thanks, Wendi.

Ours, too. Beautifully so. I second the gratitude.  [Oopsies! I'm so embarrassed!]
This one changed our day to day as well. As I sat down to plan next year for my oldest, I listened to the wing clipping part again. It helped me make sure I'm not over scheduling. Thank you!
Pages: 1 2 3