AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Help with Forum Subscriptions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I am happy to be able to subscribe to so many different forums, and I love getting updated about new posts, but how do I minimize the number of emails that I am getting on a daily basis? I can't keep up...

I've looked but didn't find a quick and easy, obvious solution. Is there a way to have a "daily" or weekly email of all the posts from one forum I'm subscribed to? Or, does a subscription to that forum mean that I will automatically just receive an email about any new posts? (I hope my question is not too confusing.)

Thanks for the help!
You don't have to receive emails from your subscriptions, but I think it's all or nothing --either you receive emails or you don't.
You could subscribe to the subforums without subscribing to each thread that you reply to. (I did that for awhile, but eventually I subscribed from most everything because I would read the email, then read it again on the forum so wasn't using my time well.)
Okay, thanks ladies!
Thanks, ladies!

How do I "manage" my subscriptions, then? How do I opt out of emails?? (Don't see an easy way to do that...)
I think that's in your UserCP menus.