AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: New Members: Help Us Test an Email Project!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(04-03-2017, 06:42 AM)MathairFiona Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm not really new, but we will start our first Year 1 in July. May I participate? I've been silent on the forums for a LONG time and I'm ready to jump back in!

"WHO CAN DO THIS? All AO moms are welcome. This is specifically for new moms, but any of our friends are welcome to check it out and give us feedback."

Yep, that means you, too! :)
(04-03-2017, 06:49 AM)Tasmanian Wrote: [ -> ]So I subscribed to the Patio Forum - is that all I need to do?

Yes, I'll post the first one tomorrow. Normally you'd be getting these as emails once a week over the course of a school year, but this time around will be a crash course -- more like two months!
(04-03-2017, 07:27 AM)LeslieNoelani Wrote: [ -> ]"WHO CAN DO THIS? All AO moms are welcome. This is specifically for new moms, but any of our friends are welcome to check it out and give us feedback."

Yep, that means you, too! :)

I guess I'll have to learn to read, first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would love to be included, but we are still in Y0. Would that be ok? I trying to learn as much as I can before we start.

(04-03-2017, 09:59 AM)mom2cka Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to be included, but we are still in Y0. Would that be ok? I trying to learn as much as I can before we start.

Yes, this is probably an ideal time for you to learn, while you're not distracted and busy keeping up with additional school.
What a great idea. Inspired!

This sounds great! I'm in!
I'm in.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Hello

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk
I'm interested!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6