AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Exam question and mistake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! Where do I report a mistake on an exam? I guess I'll just mention it here. On the Year 5 Term I exam there is a geography question about Machu Pichu. That "marvel" is not studied until Term II.
I put that question there figuring people would be doing both The Occident and The Orient, about two chapters per week. I guess for people only using The Occident and doing one chapter per week, both that question and the one about Rio de Janeiro will fit in Term 2.

I wonder if Year 5's geography needs to have more than two options per questions? I hadn't done questions for those using the Hillyer's Geography book, but since it's in the 36-week schedule, there should be questions for that, too.
I added options for those who can only find The Occident (Volume 1 of The Book of Marvels) or The Orient (Volume 2) and have to spread the one book through the entire year, so now it should work for more situations.

I still need to put in questions for the Hillyer geography book.
(11-15-2012, 03:04 PM)LeslieNoelani Wrote: [ -> ]I added options for those who can only find The Occident (Volume 1 of The Book of Marvels) or The Orient (Volume 2) and have to spread the one book through the entire year, so now it should work for more situations.

I still need to put in questions for the Hillyer geography book.

Thanks, Leslie!
(11-15-2012, 01:22 PM)Kristin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! Where do I report a mistake on an exam? I guess I'll just mention it here.

Found another minor one:

~ The Year 3 exam key says it is for Year 2 (though the questions are all appropriately the same as the Year 3 exam pages)

Thanks for these!
Blessings,
(11-18-2012, 08:17 AM)Rice Wrote: [ -> ]~ The Year 3 exam key says it is for Year 2 (though the questions are all appropriately the same as the Year 3 exam pages)

Fixed it. Let me know if I missed anything else. I copied/pasted a lot of the basic formatting, and may have forgotten to change things like that on some files.
The Year 4 Term 2 Exam is missing a question in the English Grammar section that is appearing in the Answer Key.

Here is the question as it appears in the Answer Key --- 2. Fix the punctuation and capitalization in the following sentence: I am not ashamed of my name said I. They call me david balfour
"I am not ashamed of my name," said I. "They call me David Balfour."
Year 7 Term 1 exam Grammar question 1 should have no commas.
I fixed both of those. Kathy, did I get year 7's right?
Yes, Year 7 is now correct.