AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Trade & feedback list?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there anywhere we can:

1 - leave feedback for members after sales/trades?

2 - post a personal "will trade" list? I'm about to make a "for sale" post, but I'm willing to trade too... my list is ridiculously long though! I was thinking, it might be easier to just link to a "my wanted list" somewhere. But I don't know where, if anywhere, that would be appropriate to post.
We talked about feedback, but didn't set anything up. I didn't see a need for it, at least not at this point, because there's really not too much buying and selling going on (yet). I would want to know if someone gets involved in a bad transaction, though. We could publicize that, if necessary.

There is a TRADE category in the selling forum. I don't know what would be best, posting your list twice as "for sale" and "trade," or once with a note, saying that you'd be willing to do either.... I think you can do whichever seems most reasonable to you. :) Personally, I think I'd want to see a subject line like "FS, AO (or TRADE) year 6 books." I'll ask for feedback from the actual moderators of that area, too.

Wait. There's a TRADE prefix listed in the rules, but I don't see it in the menu there. I'd better take care of that now!
Thanks Phyllis! I just wanted to be sure I wasn't overlooking anything. :)