AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Tapatalk forum reader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Would it be possible to make this forum TapaTalk "friendly"?
On a quick glance, it looks like it might be possible. I need to look further, though. We're already using Forum Runner, and I need to be sure that they wouldn't interfere with each other. And I just need to figure out what Tapatalk is. [cheesy grin] I'll look into it as I have time....

Are there other Tapatalk users out there?
Do you still want Tapatalk? Anyone else?

I looked into it enough to decide that it probably wouldn't interfere with the ForumRunner we already have, so I'm willing to try.
I would probably use it if it were available.
Excuse me for not replying sooner... My family has just made a big move and we are still finding our bearings.

Thank you for taking a further look, I am still interested.
I was coming here to ask about just this. I found the forum runner info, but recent reviews of that app are off-putting. Based on reviews, I'd go with tapatalk, if it could be made to work!!
I'll put "install Tapatalk" on my calendar for this weekend. Then I won't forget. :) Sorry it has taken me so long to get to it, but I'm sure you all understand!
(01-16-2013, 03:33 AM)EllaJac Wrote: [ -> ]I was coming here to ask about just this. I found the forum runner info, but recent reviews of that app are off-putting. Based on reviews, I'd go with tapatalk, if it could be made to work!!

I really like forum runner. There are a few of us using it without any problems.
I will install Tapatalk with a disclaimer: if it happens to interfere with ForumRunner, I'll have to uninstall, because people are already using FR. I don't think there will be a problem, though.
Okay. It is installed. I have no way to test it myself, so let me know how it works for you, please.
Pages: 1 2 3