AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Search function ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did a search on Pagoo and nothing came up, but there actually was a post about it. So does the search function not always work? Thanks
It should always work. :) It seems to work very consistently for me. There are options of searching only certain areas and/or searching only the titles of posts. Maybe you had something selected that narrowed your search down too much? Were you using the overall search, linked from the top of the page? Or searching in a particular subforum with the search box at the bottom there?
Friederike, when you put Pagoo into search, there are many posts that it picks up. The page looks similar to the normal list of posts. I wonder if you have mistaken it for that normal posts list.
There are 24-25 various threads that mention Pagoo and out of those, 3 mention it in their titles. If you are looking for the one that you started, you should be able to see it in your User CP (User Control Panel). You can find the link to that up in the gray box at the top of the page next to the time. Click on User CP, then in the next window, look for the box that says Your Latest Threads. It should show up there.

Hope that helps.