AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: #AOCM2019 AmblesideOnline’s Camp Meeting 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
It’s here! It’s all the info you need to know to plan for #AOCM2019 - AmblesideOnline’s Camp Meeting 2019. We are so excited to share this with you!
www.amblesideonline.org/AOCampMeeting2019.html
[Image: 8ae1ac2e1173c46a5ce95df4b2051ff8.png]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you all so much for your hard work in putting this together. It sounds like fun!

Will we need to pay the full amount on November 1?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Yes. Thank you for the great question!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh gee! You mean we should find roomies before we register? *gasp* I'm up for any roommates who like to giggle and whisper in the dark! Ha!

So how should we go about it? In this thread? Everyone start their own thread with the extra special hashtag?

EDIT: Oh, I see. You only need to find roomies if you want one of the lodge rooms instead of the big room full of everybody? *Scratches head*
I am so excited! Hoping to road trip with a friend from central Florida, maybe more ladies want to car pool?.....

**edited**JK we will probably fly, tickets are cheap and its a 12 hour drive,
Any Canadians going?
(10-18-2018, 06:09 AM)libermom Wrote: [ -> ]Any Canadians going?

Me!
I will have a 3 month old nursling by then, but I may have found roomies (local friends) who are fine with sharing with us. Would that be okay or do I have to do the single occupancy?
(10-18-2018, 07:52 AM)hiddenartmama Wrote: [ -> ]I will have a 3 month old nursling by then, but I may have found roomies (local friends) who are fine with sharing with us. Would that be okay or do I have to do the single occupancy?

That is fine. Just no babies in the bunkhouses. :)
Hmmmm... still pondering coming from the UK! Bit crazy but still! Do you happen to know if the camp place could take a person a day early so that jetlag could wear off?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17