AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Registration is OPEN!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(11-01-2018, 09:18 PM)teafairy Wrote: [ -> ]Kayla, are you going?  Anyone else from Melbourne? ::) -Adele hoffman

I am Adele! And I have a friend from Titusville going with me!
(11-01-2018, 09:13 PM)MelissaM Wrote: [ -> ]Will we get a confirmation? Or do we just assume if we've paid and sent the email we are set? Thank you!

Per point #3 on the registration page:

Quote:3. Your registration is complete when you receive a return email from AOCampMeeting@gmail.com confirming that your lodging is secured.

This is a home grown operation with limited numbers of people manning the registration desk. We appreciate your patience as we do our very best!
(11-01-2018, 09:24 PM)Dawn Duran Wrote: [ -> ]Per point #3 on the registration page:

This is a home grown operation with limited numbers of people manning the registration desk. We appreciate your patience as we do our very best!

Thanks Dawn....after I typed and sent it, I remembered. [Oopsies! I'm so embarrassed!]  Sorry, it's just so exciting!!  [!] [Heart <3]
Thank you AO ladies for all of your hard work! My payment and email are done and it is early here in California so I am going back to bed.  [zzzz...]
Thankful and excited! Praying blessings on all the planning crew and their families!
(11-01-2018, 09:40 PM)Amy_Johnson Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you AO ladies for all of your hard work! My payment and email are done and it is early here in California so I am going back to bed.  [zzzz...]

Same here Amy! (Hopefully I can get back to sleep with all this excitement hehe!) [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

We are so thankful!! I will be praying for all you AO ladies working hard during this busy registration time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(11-01-2018, 09:50 PM)Charlotte~S Wrote: [ -> ]Same here Amy! (Hopefully I can get back to sleep with all this excitement hehe!) [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

So true!!! The excitement has already kept me awake, but I'm a night owl so after only 3 hours of sleep, I hope I can get a bit more.   [Ha ha ha ha!]
SO EXCITED!!!!!! All registered and counting the days! Haha
Ladies,

Please remember to do BOTH steps! Paypal and email registration. An hour in and this is already an issue with only receiving one part. :)
(11-01-2018, 10:05 PM)Lani Wrote: [ -> ]Ladies,

Please remember to do BOTH steps! Paypal and email registration. An hour in and this is already an issue with only receiving one part. :)

I hope mine went through- it took at least a full minute of my gmail saying “sending” which never happens...I hope we didn’t break gmail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11