AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: NEW! Madame How and Lady Why
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The "borrowed" lesson is a bit of philosophy to end the year with. It is not repeated in Year 5.
Awesome! Thanks!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
Thank you! We start term 2 Monday
(01-02-2020, 02:04 AM)AnneWhite Wrote: [ -> ]The books are available now, along with the online versions. They're all linked from the Year 4 and 5 pages.

Amazing! Thank you!
I ordered volume 1 through Amazon. It looks amazing. This is our first year using AO and I was just about to ditch Madam How and Lady Why. I expect this resource to make all the difference in the world for us. Thank you!

Sent from my KFMUWI using Tapatalk
(01-15-2020, 02:42 PM)joyousmom Wrote: [ -> ]I ordered volume 1 through Amazon. It looks amazing. This is our first year using AO and I was just about to ditch Madam How and Lady Why. I expect this resource to make all the difference in the world for us. Thank you!

Sent from my KFMUWI using Tapatalk

That is exactly what I was hoping! Thanks!
AO's weekly schedules have been adjusted to line up with Anne's Study Guide.

If you're in the middle of the school year and want to continue with the schedule you were already using, the old schedule is on its own page here:

https://www.amblesideonline.org/MHLWOldW...dule.shtml
Can I just say that this version has completely saved this book for us? I was set to ditch the original just as this came out. I really enjoy reading it now and look forward to the lessons!

Well done, Anne! THANK YOU!
(03-13-2020, 11:01 AM)sheraz Wrote: [ -> ]Can I just say that this version has completely saved this book for us? I was set to ditch the original just as this came out. I really enjoy reading it now and look forward to the lessons!

Well done, Anne! THANK YOU!

Yay! And you're so welcome.
The charts for Year 4, Year 5, Groups IIA and IIB have all been updated with the revised MHLW schedule.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5