AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: email digests?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are we supposed to be receiving multiple forum digests a day (or hour in my case today)?

I received one and started looking through thinking this could be helpful, but then had 3 more come in, in quick succession, each with one or two 'new' posts tacked onto the 300+ messages already included.

I would have thought it would only come once per day, no?
OOPS. I was trying to figure it out for Amy. I didn't think I was sending to everyone! I've been sending and sending (well, having the forum send and send), and Amy's not getting anything. It should just be once a day, and just for Amy... Where's the blushing smiley?
LOL. No worries. I am glad I said something though. It is a very nice tool as long as just once a day.. can you imagine if it has 300+ posts included NOW and we haven't even opened to 100 other users yet!!
But why on earth were you getting them and not Amy? Hmm. I'm giving up for tonight. If anyone else magically gets a digest tomorrow, please let me know. :)
off topic of digests, but...

i noticed on some thread i'd subscribed to (and have since unsubscribed), when i would receive an email notice of a reply had been posted it merely told me so. It did not give a LINK to said reply or even the thread, it merely stated the name of the thread. If possible, i think it would be much handier to have the link included. Just sayin'
If you get any more faulty emails, could you please forward them to me (fylliska@gmail.com)? Thanks!