AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: 2020 Christmas Break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Each year at Christmas time, we close the forum and our other social media groups for posting (all contents are still available to read) to allow us all to rest and enjoy Christmas.  This year the forum will close on December 19 and reopen, as usual, on Charlotte Mason's birthday, January 1.  Other social media will remain closed until January 8.

December 18 will be our "Christmas party."

May your Advent and Christmas be a time of blessing and renewal this year!

[attachment=1393]
Is it party planning time? ;)
This thread, or a new one?
Oh! I see now - the 18th.
Where do we go for the Christmas party?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(12-14-2020, 09:08 AM)MonicaC Wrote: [ -> ]Where do we go for the Christmas party?
There will be a thread for it, all its own.  [cheesy grin]  The party has recipes, wishful thinking (I mean, aspirations  [Oopsies! I'm so embarrassed!] ), song/music suggestions, all sorts of wonderful partyish posts.
Will the forum still be open to read old posts, just not post new threads/replies?
(12-19-2020, 08:17 AM)HannahA Wrote: [ -> ]Will the forum still be open to read old posts, just not post new threads/replies?

Yes, you can still access the threads, but not allowing new posts gives the Moderators some time off.  It encourages the rest of us to take a break, too, though many of us will need to do some planning for a new term starting in January, so old posts are still accessible.
I'm closing it now! Merry Christmas!!
Welcome back!  I'm beginning to open each area of the forum right now.
Happy birthday to Charlotte Mason!
WE ARE BACK!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2