AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Tapatalk doesn't keep 'likes'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Most of the time, I use tapatalk for the forum. I often 'like' posts but the likes are never saved! It shows that I liked it after I click it, but if I go back to the thread later, it's gone. My stats say that I've 'liked' zero posts. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Use Windows XD
It’s part of Tapatalk, you can’t like posts.
I used to be able to like posts, but after a forum update a few months ago, I havent been able to.
I have the exact same problem. Whenever I like a post on Tapatalk, the like disappears when I reload the thread.
Same here. It's frustrating!

Sent from my (usually) smart phone
Yes, it's the result of the forum update. I think it's because our version of the Tapatalk plugin is old and needs to be updated to work with the new version of the forum. It's annoying to me too, because I mainly use Tapatalk to interact with the forum. I've just been too squeamish to try to dig into the innards of the forum to fix it! lol I'll see what I can do.
Thanks!!! I mean if you cant fix it, I'm fine with it honestly.
Thanks! ....and I just tried to like your post Kathy, and of course it didn't stick, ha!.....

Sent from my (usually) smart phone
That clears it up, thank you!