AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Understanding Weekly Schedules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good afternoon, 

I am trying hard to convert my family full time to CM using Ambleside Online. I have downloaded some of the Weekly Schedules but there are two things I'm struggling to decode. I cannot find a key on the schedule and this is probably glaringly obvious but..... 

For History and Tales it refers to CHOW and TCOO - can anyone tell me what these are please? Thanks in advance
TCOO is “this country of ours”
CHOW is “child’s history of the world”
Chow is Child's History of the World, TCOO is This Country of Ours.
It all gets less confusing and overwhelming as you go on.
:)
Also each year’s booklist helps to decode the weekly chart. Have you already printed that out too? That is the “key”
(04-18-2021, 11:03 PM)KeeperOfTheMasterSaber Wrote: [ -> ]TCOO is “this country of ours”
CHOW is “child’s history of the world”

Thank you so much. I assume it will be easy for me to find the author.
(04-18-2021, 11:03 PM)LucyBeeH Wrote: [ -> ]Chow is Child's History of the World,  TCOO is This Country of Ours.

Thank you so much for replying.
The full titles of the authors and books are on the website. Look for the curriculum pages by year

Like this for YR 2: https://www.amblesideonline.org/02bks.shtml

[Image: 39a94bb05980a368c015f9912cabb25c.jpg]
(04-18-2021, 11:03 PM)LucyBeeH Wrote: [ -> ]It all gets less confusing and overwhelming as you go on.

Is that a promise! It's what has stopped me for 5 years! Determined this time to give it a real good go.
Pages: 1 2