AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: AO's 20th Anniversary!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Goodness, how exciting and what fun!
We’ve been using AO for about 3 years. Thank you to you wonderful Godly women who followed your call to have this curriculum up for Mums like me.

20years is a long time. Congratulations! And we’re celebrating with you. Praying for you all and your families!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's the 4th of July here now so,

Happy birthday!!
I am so excited! 20 years is a huge milestone! We have been using it for 3 years and I only wish I would have followed my gut when I first heard about this amazing curriculum. It only took me 1.5yrs to get over my fear. Aside from homeschooling in the first place, it was the best homeschooling decision we could have made.
Wow, 20 years! Congratulations!

AO has been such a helpful resource in my self-education.
Wow, 20 years! We've been happily using AO for the last 6 years (maybe a bit more if you count some Y0 things) and looking forward to the 7th.
So exciting! So THANKFUL!!
This is so exciting, congratulations to the whole AO team and may there be many more years of blessing!
After watching the video this morning, I went down a reminiscing rabbit hole rereading the yahoo group emails. Fond memories. So glad we can start again with grandkids.

Happy Birthday AO!
(07-11-2021, 06:33 AM)havnababy Wrote: [ -> ]After watching the video this morning, I went down a reminiscing rabbit hole rereading the yahoo group emails. Fond memories. So glad we can start again with grandkids.

Happy Birthday AO!

What video are you referring to, please?
Pages: 1 2 3