AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: "AO Home" link at top of forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can the AO Home link at the very top of this page be changed to the new AO Homepage please?
(08-19-2021, 07:02 PM)LucyBeeH Wrote: [ -> ]Can the AO Home link at the very top of this page be changed to the new AO Homepage please?

I second that request!
I haven't got that link on my screen. Could it be from an old cached version of the forum?
Probably some of you are using the Default forum template and some of you are using the AO forum template.
(08-19-2021, 07:02 PM)LucyBeeH Wrote: [ -> ]Can the AO Home link at the very top of this page be changed to the new AO Homepage please?

I second this also!
I don't see an AO Home link in either template. PM me a picture, please.
(08-20-2021, 10:47 PM)lklivingston Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see an AO Home link in either template.  PM me a picture, please.

It's probably the logo at the top left of the page.
(08-20-2021, 11:50 PM)LeslieNoelani Wrote: [ -> ]It's probably the logo at the top left of the page.

That's probably right. I seem to recall that used to take you to the website, unless I've lost my mind. :) 

It hasn't done that for some time, even before the website change.
(08-21-2021, 12:16 AM)MaryEllen Wrote: [ -> ]That's probably right. I seem to recall that used to take you to the website, unless I've lost my mind. :) 

It hasn't done that for some time, even before the website change.
Probably the forum upgrade changed that, a year ago.
It just takes me to the forum homepage.
Pages: 1 2 3