AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Year 8 link to Study Guide not working - FYI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In Year 8, the footnote for Adventures with a Microscope has a link to a study guide. The link has an error that states the file requested does not exist.  I don't know if the files have been taken down or if this is in error. 

Footnote:
"72. Adventures with a Microscope: Choose 12 adventures if you are able to procure/borrow a microscope. Jeanne Webb wrote a study guide"
Following, having the same problem from Year 7 footnote.  The link from her blog is also down.
I have been searching for the same thing! Does anyone have a copy downloaded that they can share or something?
Jeanne said she was working on it, but I haven't heard back that it's fixed yet.
(02-16-2022, 10:59 AM)fnett Wrote: [ -> ]I have been searching for the same thing!  Does anyone have a copy downloaded that they can share or something?

I have a copy that was emailed to me. If you send me your email, I will send it to you! Kathy, is there a way to share the file somewhere on the Forum?
There is, but I need to talk to Jeanne first.