AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: The Advisory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Heart <3] Thank you for your willingness to do so much for so many.
What a beautiful time for you, though I know there was sorrow with the joy.
All your labors have provided such fruit and I am so grateful for you all.
I love you all. 
I am so glad you got this time to be together, in body and memory.
We have been so blessed by so many of you! Between Amblesideonline, Karen's books and Wendy's blogposts, and the patio chats, I am a better mom and educator than before. I thank God for all y'all regularly, esp as I read these books to my boys. I'm sad that we lost 2 of you, but glad that they are in glory. I'm thankful for the 4 of you who continue in the work. I'm still early in my journey of homeschooling, but when you need help, please do ask me.
I couldn't believe the other people in the cafe weren't lining up for your autographs... didn't they know they were sitting beside SUPERSTARS!
Ah ha, that’s why I’ve been prompted to pray for y’all all week! Isn’t G-D good?! May our L-RD strengthen your hands to the plow and comfort your grieving hearts. Wendi and Lynn’s home-goings were a loss to our whole community, but I know that their dear friends and families feel it in ways that none of the rest of us can. May our Heavenly Father be with each of you, bless your work, and establish the legacy of AmblesideOnline.
Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart. May God bless you all!
So happy for you all! What a treasure. Four years ago I was not yet part of the AO community. Four years of increasing awe at what you have accomplished, and gratitude not only to you ladies, but also to your husbands who, I assume, have supported you and given you their blessing to spend so much time fulfilling this calling.
I’m glad for the time you were able to spend together! Praying for you all! Words can’t express how deeply grateful I feel for the treasure that you ladies, along with Wendi and Lynn have given to my family and I. May God bless you and your families!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So grateful for all of you, and grieved with you over the losses that have come in the past couple of years. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and praying for you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2 3