AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Revitalized free on Kindle through tomorrow (Thursday)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
From now through tomorrow (Thursday), AO Advisory member Anne White’s book “Revitalized: A New Rendering of Charlotte Mason’s School Education” is available for ***free*** on Kindle. You don’t want to miss this book!

Each of the Advisory members has written books to help you with your educational pursuits. Leslie Laurio has paraphrases of all six of Charlotte Mason’s volumes - and they are available free on AO’s website and also in paperback on Amazon (she also has many other paraphrases); Karen Glass has written “Know and Tell,” “In Vital Harmony,” “Consider This,” “A Thinking Love,” and “Mind to Mind”; Anne White has Plutarch studies - free on AO’s website and also all in paperback, “Minds More Awake,” “Madam How and Lady Why” studies, “Ideas Freely Sown,” and her two “Ourselves” books (for Advent and Lent), and I have Audible versions of Karen’s “Consider This” and “In Vital Harmony,” as well as volume 1 of the “Annotated, Expanded, and Updated This Country of Ours” (with Volume 2 expected to be out in late June).

We hope you especially enjoy Anne’s “Revitalized”!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(Edited because I forgot one of Karen’s titles)
Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just got it, thank you!

Thank you!

(Just a reminder. . . after you read the book, please review it on Amazon and Goodreads, so that other moms can find Anne's great books!)
Thank you!
Thank you
Awesome! Thank you Anne and Advisory!
I never cease to be amazed by the generosity of the Advisory. It's obvious that this isn't a business; it's a legacy. Thank you for your generosity.  [Heart <3]
Thank you!
Pages: 1 2