AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: What You Can See
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(05-31-2023, 08:57 AM)lklivingston Wrote: [ -> ]In Tapatalk, just below the icons at the top, what is selected?  All or Subscribed?

It was under Categories (All) and Subscribed was the second tab. They both had the same list. But now that I am back in, I’m seeing all the topics, plus some I didn’t see before. So it appears to match your description and be fixed now (?) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(05-31-2023, 10:11 AM)W Famo Wrote: [ -> ]It was under Categories (All) and Subscribed was the second tab. They both had the same list. But now that I am back in, I’m seeing all the topics, plus some I didn’t see before. So it appears to match your description and be fixed now (?) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great! Maybe Tapatalk just had a glitch.
I've got all the teen forums back now
I'm curious if people not logged in are supposed to be able to read full posts and comments?
I was browsing this thread and could read it all before I realized I wasn't logged in. I checked a few other places, like tech support, and announcements, and I could read everything. For example, this post about schedule changes with many comments, and personally I wouldn't want to post or comment if I knew an AO "stranger" might be reading. https://amblesideonline.org/forum/showth...327&page=9
Bumping this question :)
Pages: 1 2 3