AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States”
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
My copy came today! Thank you so much for all of the work you have put into this!!!
thank you thank you Donna Jean. I am so thankful for this labor of love of yours.
I am wondering when Vol. 3 is coming out? This thread says December 2023, but I am unable to find it available online. We have enjoyed the first two. Thanks.
The plan is for June. Thank you so much for asking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We're taking Year 4 a little slower than I had planned, but an added benefit is that I have plenty of time to get the new volumes now. We have enjoyed them so much! Thanks!
(04-06-2024, 05:07 AM)Donna-Jean Wrote: [ -> ]The plan is for June. Thank you so much for asking!

Wonderful! Thank you. We are looking forward to it.
I'm so excited about these and I don't have any students who need them (yr12)! Darn it! Maybe I should buy them anyway (;

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
We are almost finished with volume 2, TCOO and Abigail Adams have been my son's favorite books this year!
I am so glad volume 3 will be ready when our new school year starts!!!
(04-06-2024, 07:04 AM)Archmom Wrote: [ -> ]I'm so excited about these and I don't have any students who need them (yr12)! Darn it! Maybe I should buy them anyway (;

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Year 12 student? Sounds like it’s time to start collecting for the grandbabies!  ;)
(04-06-2024, 05:07 AM)Donna-Jean Wrote: [ -> ]The plan is for June. Thank you so much for asking!

Can we preorder copies?

Pages: 1 2 3 4