AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Buy/sell forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a reminder to all in this curriculum buying/ new year planning season that the AO forum offers a place to buy/sell your used CM materials. Just be sure to read the rules for how to label your wares. All inquiries for purchase are done by PM so be sure yours is on. You can find it in the Resources area. Happy Shopping!
(04-19-2013, 09:53 AM)Lani Wrote: [ -> ]Just a reminder to all in this curriculum buying/ new year planning season that the AO forum offers a place to buy/sell your used CM materials. Just be sure to read the rules for how to label your wares. All inquiries for purchase are done by PM so be sure yours is on. You can find it in the Resources area. Happy Shopping!

Where has the Buy/Sell forum gone? I can't tell if I'm supposed to post in this forum or if the forum has been deliberately removed. :) I have "Laying Down the Rails" book and DVD to sell.

Hope you all are doing well today!
It is a sub forum under Resources.
(07-12-2013, 12:11 AM)Lani Wrote: [ -> ]It is a sub forum under Resources.

I have finally come over from years on the yahoo groups. I want to post items to sell but I can't figure out how to post. When I click "new thread" a screen comes up that says I am not allowed to be there. Thank you in advance for your help!
(10-09-2013, 08:25 AM)VioletMountain Wrote: [ -> ]I have finally come over from years on the yahoo groups. I want to post items to sell but I can't figure out how to post. When I click "new thread" a screen comes up that says I am not allowed to be there. Thank you in advance for your help!

I'm not an expert - but I see that your status on the Forum is "New Member". I imagine you have to have a "regular member" status to post in the sales sub-forum.... (to try to reduce spam...)

I know it's frustrating as you were on the yahoo group for years - but it really shouldn't take too long....

[of course, that is my guess for the reason - I may be wrong...]
Suzukimom is exactly right!
New Members may buy just not sell at first.
I have some ambleside books I want to sell. I'm confused, is this the forum I can post to sell?

Thanks, Melissa
(10-09-2016, 01:42 PM)Melissa968696@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]I have some ambleside books I want to sell. I'm confused, is this the forum I can post to sell?

Thanks, Melissa
Go to "AO Curriculum Help">"Resources" and you will find this:[Image: e2bfd9a4fbb352843b55a60aae7ed2b8.jpg]

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk