AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Problems Posting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tonight I had problems posting from my Asus Android Tablet on the MEP thread. I was posting fine on other ones - so I thought maybe because that thread had 25 pages.... but that wasn't it...

Because I went to put a new thread on here telling you the problem - and I couldn't make a new thread either.

But, as I said - I was able to make other posts.

(I was able to do the reply to the MEP thread, as well as do this new post on my desktop running Windows 7)

The symptoms occurred for both the Quick Reply Box and for an actual Reply box. I had an active cursor in the text box - but nothing would enter as I typed.

I've never had a problem before, so I suspect it is because of the update. That said, it will probably be hard to track down as I was able to enter some things... so who knows.
I am still having the problem sometimes. I was using the default browser with the Android Tablet. It seems to be working ok using the Chrome Browser, so will switch.
What about now? I've been away from computer access, but I could do some troubleshooting now, if it's still needed.