AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Signature not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've created a signature - but it doesn't seem to be showing up... did I miss a step somewhere?
(08-03-2012, 07:02 AM)suzukimom Wrote: [ -> ]So I've created a signature - but it doesn't seem to be showing up... did I miss a step somewhere?

Did you do like I did the first time and put your signature in your "notes" box? [I'm a little Angel smilie]
It looks like you just forgot to enable it. I could do that for you, but I don't want to meddle. Do you see how to do it?
Well, I click on the dot beside "Enable my signature in all of my existing posts." and then click to update my signature..... is there somewhere else??
After clicking to "enable" the signature, you'll need to click "update signature" at the bottom of the box. That should do it. I'm sure we're going to be getting a lot of questions like this, so once you've figured it out, you'll be all ready to help newer members!

Hope that helps.
That is what I did... selected that I want the signature to be applied, and clicked on the box to update signature.... I don't know what I did differently, as I did the same thing everytime - but I see it is there now!