AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Memberships??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just curious....I noticed that members are identified in several ways... new member, junior member, regular member, etc. What determines the category of membership?

Linda
For most of those levels, I think is has to do with how many posts you've made. Of course, Advisory, Auxiliary, and Moderator are official titles, although last time someone checked I think I had the most posts by a wide margin, so surely that should qualify me for some extra-special title, right?
How about Ms. Mostest Postertator? [cheesy grin]
(08-04-2012, 08:07 AM)lklivingston Wrote: [ -> ]For most of those levels, I think is has to do with how many posts you've made. Of course, Advisory, Auxiliary, and Moderator are official titles, although last time someone checked I think I had the most posts by a wide margin, so surely that should qualify me for some extra-special title, right?
Absolutely...maybe Her Chattiness?

Linda
(08-04-2012, 08:52 AM)NaomiG Wrote: [ -> ]How about Ms. Mostest Postertator? [cheesy grin]

I like that.
I'm liking Ms. Mostest Postertator, Lol!
And here I liked Her Chattiness better! ;-)
(08-04-2012, 11:47 AM)lklivingston Wrote: [ -> ]And here I liked Her Chattiness better! ;-)

So we will see that title in your signature, when? [:P cheesy, cheesy!]
(08-04-2012, 05:46 AM)dahlhouse Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious....I noticed that members are identified in several ways... new member, junior member, regular member, etc. What determines the category of membership?

Linda

Kathy already gave the correct answer but I just like to be part of the conversation [cheesy grin] : Yes, the members are designated by number of posts.
Is there a certain number of posts needed to reach regular member (I'm a junior member)? I'm asking only because I'm curious and have just been allowed to view hot topics and tried to reply on one of them and couldn't. I haven't even seen AmbleRamble yet.

I guess I will just slowly build up my posts, I'm no where near as chatty as 'Her Chattiness' is! [cheesy grin]
Pages: 1 2