AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: TIP: Multiple quotes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you want to quote more than one person, the easiest way to do that is the little button that looks like a plus sign:

[Image: quotes-1.jpg]

Click on that plus by each post that you want to quote. Once you've clicked on it, it will change to a minus, and you can click on that again, if you change your mind. When you get to the end, you'll see the little message I have circled. Of course, you'll still need to clip all the quotes down to just the part that applies to what you're writing, but they will all be there for you.

I also just discovered that if you click the plus sign on one thread, and then go to another, you can quote from the first thread there, too. That could come in handy sometimes.
Nice!
(08-06-2012, 09:20 PM)Phyllis Wrote: [ -> ]When you want to quote more than one person, the easiest way to do that is the little button that looks like a plus sign:

Well, Phyllis, maybe in heaven you'll stop amazing me......

But then again, when we've been there 1,000 years, you'll probably amaze me in new ways......

Thanks!

Lorraine