AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Unable to reply or post a thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the past few weeks, I have been unable to post or reply. I was just wondering the reason for this. As far as I am aware, I have not had any trouble with any one or anything. I am really mostly a lurker but when I do have a question, I can't get an answer because of this. Can anyone help? Thank you for your time.
(09-03-2013, 11:31 AM)AnnaO Wrote: [ -> ]For the past few weeks, I have been unable to post or reply. I was just wondering the reason for this. As far as I am aware, I have not had any trouble with any one or anything. I am really mostly a lurker but when I do have a question, I can't get an answer because of this. Can anyone help? Thank you for your time.

Hmmm. This one has worked. Have you done anything differently this time? Lets see if we can troubleshoot this!
There was a software upgrade a few weeks ago; I wonder if it's related? Are you posting from somewhere else, or is it suddenly working again?
Since this one does seem to be working, I am guessing it was operator error on my part. :) Thanks.