AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Warning Level
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Thank you for this forum! I did have a question. When I look at a post I have just posted, in the top right of the post under my post count it says Warning Level 0%. What does that mean? Am I in trouble? Thanks so much!
(08-11-2012, 04:29 PM)Mommyof3boys Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Thank you for this forum! I did have a question. When I look at a post I have just posted, in the top right of the post under my post count it says Warning Level 0%. What does that mean? Am I in trouble? Thanks so much!

I'm tempted to say: Yes, you've been a very naughty girl!! [cheesy grin]

Really, if one of your posts is moderated, your warning level will go up. You have a few strikes before you're out.

Everything is fine!
May I know what this mean, too?
(08-11-2012, 04:38 PM)srlhome Wrote: [ -> ]May I know what this mean, too?

Does my reply help you?
---- if one of your posts is moderated, your warning level will go up. You have a few strikes before you're out.---------------

So, will everyone see this message when they are online? And, for our information, can you tell us what information or topics are censored in the forum?

Thanks.
You can see the forum rules at the top right of the screen.

https://amblesideonline.org/forum/misc.php?action=rules

It is unlikely you will run into any trouble, though. And yes, everyone sees that their warning level is 0%. That means that you haven't had any warnings.