AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Help videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You can edit a post but you can't delete it. And editing is only available for a few days. Otherwise, it makes threads weird when a post is edited or removed after people respond.
(11-30-2020, 01:51 PM)lklivingston Wrote: [ -> ]You can edit a post but you can't delete it. And editing is only available for a few days. Otherwise, it makes threads weird when a post is edited or removed after people respond.

That’s unfortunate thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(08-12-2012, 08:23 PM)Phyllis Wrote: [ -> ]If the videos don't show up for you here, the direct links are
http://youtu.be/KKAxd6ekloE
and
http://youtu.be/7gm5fVg9M-0

I watched the second video and saw where the like button is, and it's not on my screen at all. I only have the options to reply and quote on the right side, and the left side has buttons for email, PM, website, find. I mostly use tapatalk, and that doesn't keep likes, so I was excited to get on here and show some like love but now I can't find the button anywhere!
(07-11-2021, 07:01 AM)MonicaC Wrote: [ -> ]I watched the second video and saw where the like button is, and it's not on my screen at all. I only have the options to reply and quote on the right side, and the left side has buttons for email, PM, website, find. I mostly use tapatalk, and that doesn't keep likes, so I was excited to get on here and show some like love but now I can't find the button anywhere!

Ah well, that's because I broke that plugin today, so it's not an option anymore for the time being.  Sorry!
(07-11-2021, 08:48 AM)lklivingston Wrote: [ -> ]Ah well, that's because I broke that plugin today, so it's not an option anymore for the time being.  Sorry!

Thank you for the help!
(11-30-2020, 01:51 PM)lklivingston Wrote: [ -> ]You can edit a post but you can't delete it. And editing is only available for a few days. Otherwise, it makes threads weird when a post is edited or removed after people respond.

Is this only the case on the adults' forum? I have edited posts I wrote six months ago.
(07-12-2021, 05:06 PM)Maysaa Wrote: [ -> ]Is this only the case on the adults' forum? I have edited posts I wrote six months ago.

It's supposed to apply to everyone, but maybe something about the setting is not working.  I should check.
Yeah, I just tested it and I was able to edit a post from October 2020.
I know KB2024 has been routinely editing a post of hers, every month for over a year.
It is fixed! I am now unable to edit old posts.
Pages: 1 2 3