AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: [split] Help with hymn site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!

I wasn't getting any answers in the "Music" forum so I thought I would post here...

I've enjoyed the direct links to Hymntime.com but in the past few months I cannot get the site to work properly. All looks normal but there's no sound. I've tried accessing the site on my desktop computer and iPad. All other music/video sounds are working on other sites but just not with the Hymntime.com site.

Anyone else having the same difficulty?
Hi. I think it would be helpful for you to provide links to pages that aren't working for you, and the steps taken to get the the files you are talking about. It's a large site, could be some of the files themselves, they might have broken links. The few I checked, the music played properly. =)

(01-20-2014, 11:28 AM)yellowletters Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all!

I wasn't getting any answers in the "Music" forum so I thought I would post here...

I've enjoyed the direct links to Hymntime.com but in the past few months I cannot get the site to work properly. All looks normal but there's no sound. I've tried accessing the site on my desktop computer and iPad. All other music/video sounds are working on other sites but just not with the Hymntime.com site.

Check back at the music forum and see if I answered your question there. Sorry I didn't see that until just this evening, 4 month old baby is keeping me a little behind on things recently.

Do you have pop-ups blocked? That could be the problem, or perhaps your Windows Media Player isn't working properly? I suspect, since it worked for me just now, that the problem might actually be on your end.