AmblesideOnline Forums
How to include a photo in a post? - Printable Version

+- AmblesideOnline Forums (https://amblesideonline.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Tech Support (Parent and Student Access) (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: How to include a photo in a post? (/showthread.php?tid=11540)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: How to include a photo in a post? - Dawn Duran - 10-25-2014

Thanks for helping me problem solve, ladies. Still not working for me. Melisa, I encountered the same issue with S and F but the right clicking, even, was not effective. Perhaps because I am on a Mac. Any Mac specific advice for this issue??

I don't like using Facebook, even though the times I was able to successfully post the pictures in my posts two years ago they were from a Facebook base. I have now tried Shutterfly and flickr, and am reluctant to open photobucket and have yet another account out there that proves not to work out. :-(

[Image: ry%3D400]

RE: How to include a photo in a post? - Dawn Duran - 10-25-2014

Gasp! Hallelujah! The right click DID work!!! Thank you, ladies for your help! This was simple after all!!

The issue I ran into before was posting the Shutterfly pic to my share site first. I didn't need to do that. Just right clicked directly from my album within Shutterfly itself.

RE: How to include a photo in a post? - Phyllis - 10-25-2014

It did work. Cute!

And for anyone else following this: I do think that Photobucket is easiest.

RE: How to include a photo in a post? - MelisaH - 10-26-2014

(10-25-2014, 08:28 PM)Dawn Duran Wrote: Gasp! Hallelujah! The right click DID work!!! Thank you, ladies for your help! This was simple after all!!

The issue I ran into before was posting the Shutterfly pic to my share site first. I didn't need to do that. Just right clicked directly from my album within Shutterfly itself.

[Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie]

RE: How to include a photo in a post? - Dawn Rhymer - 10-26-2014

(10-25-2014, 08:28 PM)Dawn Duran Wrote: Gasp! Hallelujah! The right click DID work!!! Thank you, ladies for your help! This was simple after all!!

I'm so glad you didn't give up and got it to work. Wonderful picture.

RE: How to include a photo in a post? - Dawn Duran - 10-26-2014

For other Mac users out there in the hopes of saving you time and frustration:
I forgot that to get the link with a right click of the mouse you must simultaneously hold down the CONTROL button.

RE: How to include a photo in a post? - Kari Ellen - 12-01-2014

Trying this again, because I forgot how I got it to work last time...
[Image: view.sfly?fid=6cd4ba4dc3077cd66cbbd47cbb...7413402322]

RE: How to include a photo in a post? - Kari Ellen - 12-01-2014

Try 2
[Image: ry%3D480]

RE: How to include a photo in a post? - Phyllis - 12-01-2014

What a dramatic photo! It's beautiful.

How to include a photo in a post? - pilgrimpriest - 01-09-2015

Practicing...
[Image: 90f978a4a9f149aa642800578fe6de89.jpg]

-Becki
mother of Rosa 2 and Cordelia 0