AmblesideOnline Forums
AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug? - Printable Version

+- AmblesideOnline Forums (https://amblesideonline.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug? (/showthread.php?tid=19531)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug? - Joy - 06-20-2015

Please don't stop your silly threads, I for one love them. They bring a smile to my face and my heart feels lighter. I so appreciate your transparency and am so looking forward to meeting you IRL.

Don't stop sharing your wonderful self with us.

RE: AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug? - COMama - 06-21-2015

(06-20-2015, 02:53 PM)Primeperiwinkle Wrote: I'm starting to reconsider all my silly threads.. 

We love you. Don't ever hide. [Heart <3]

RE: AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug? - Dawn Rhymer - 06-21-2015

(06-20-2015, 06:50 PM)Joy Wrote: Please don't stop your silly threads, I for one love them. They bring a smile to my face and my heart feels lighter. I so appreciate your transparency and am so looking forward to meeting you IRL.

Don't stop sharing your wonderful self with us.

Yes! Yes! I, on the other hand, need to get better at my "silly" threads. I have to remind myself that no one can see my face or hear my snickering so I must communicate it in words.

AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug? - laurke - 06-22-2015

(06-21-2015, 11:51 PM)Dawn Girl Wrote: Yes! Yes! I, on the other hand, need to get better at my "silly" threads. I have to remind myself that no one can see my face or hear my snickering so I must communicate it in words.

And emoticons ;)

RE: AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug? - Dawn Rhymer - 06-22-2015

:)

(That was very hard.)

RE: AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug? - michelle dawn - 06-22-2015

My mom never let me have red dye #40 when I was little. I don't really think much about it now, because I don't eat that kind of food much anyway. (except chocolate and that's not red. ;) ) But she said it turned me crazy. I still avoid kool-aid, mostly because I think it's nasty, but I can have the occasional red candy with no problem. Now I want to go crazy with it just to see how I feel. ;)

RE: AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug? - NorthLaurel - 06-22-2015

(06-21-2015, 11:51 PM)Dawn Girl Wrote: Yes! Yes! I, on the other hand, need to get better at my "silly" threads. I have to remind myself that no one can see my face or hear my snickering so I must communicate it in words.

I can imagine your face now as I read your posts. Yeah, that's kind of funny actually. You could be totally serious and now I'll picture you all snarky looking ;)
(Everyone, if you haven't met Dawn Girl in person- you're going to love her!)

AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug? - islavet - 06-23-2015

Kathy W, I PM'd you but I just wanted to confirm that you can definitely bring me a bag back to the NW conference before I pay for it! Thanks for offering!

RE: AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug? - monica626 - 06-24-2015

I would LOVE a bag and mug. Now how to get it to California...

So jealous of all those going on the retreat. :)

Monica

RE: AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug? - COMama - 06-25-2015

(06-20-2015, 03:19 AM)WendiC Wrote: The coffee cup will be even better, but it will not be fine china. It will be a mug.  It's going to be GORGEOUS.  But I don't have a picture yet.   Take it on faith, it's purty.  

Picture! Picture! Picture!! Okay, life happens, I know. In the meantime, do you know how big the mug is? I need A LOT of coffee to get me moving in the mornin.