AmblesideOnline Forums
AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug? - Printable Version

+- AmblesideOnline Forums (https://amblesideonline.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug? (/showthread.php?tid=19531)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug? - Kathy W. - 06-26-2015

I forgot to add that I'm coming back to the Northwest  [Oopsies! I'm so embarrassed!] with the mugs/tote bags. So I can't help you much if you won't be going to the NW Conference in September. 

And my MIL has that tea service. I'd have to have one for tea and one for coffee so the flavors don't mix. Coffee for morning, tea for after twelve, you know.

RE: AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug? - Amy Jo Hines - 06-27-2015

(06-26-2015, 01:03 PM)Primeperiwinkle Wrote: Oh man. The conversation alone is almost worth it. Can you imagine? You and I would run the gamut from philosophy to theology to probably underwear technology in the first ten minutes and then we'd spend another two hours just nodding and giggling hysterically as we connected bikinis with Dante or something. Lol. ROFL. I think I just came up with a connection!!!

Oh boo. Now I'm sad that you won't be there Sarah. It would have been epic. [cheesy grin]

Thank God for Dawn, Amy Jo, Christy and Laura...

Oh!! Before I forget again. For those of you attending at Indiana and staying at Super 8 ya wanna do something fun? Tape a paper to your door that says your online name, real name and EXACTLY how late at night is too late for me to knock on your door by singing the AO theme song. (It hasn't been created yet but you never know what could happen next.) This way, we'll be able to find each other super fast and I won't bug you by showing up with chocolate past your bedtime. Or whatever I have in the way of goodies. :)

Anytime is fine for chocolate. :)

So the only time I can ever get a mug/tote is right now, by the 1st, correct?

RE: AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug? - LeslieNoelani - 06-27-2015

(06-27-2015, 12:55 AM)Amy Jo Wrote: So the only time I can ever get a mug/tote is right now, by the 1st, correct?

Unless we do it again for the 2016 conference.

RE: AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug? - phoebebopeep - 06-27-2015

(06-27-2015, 01:02 AM)LeslieNoelani Wrote: Unless we do it again for the 2016 conference.
So there WILL be a 2016 conference?!!! :-D

RE: AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug? - dmccalled4 - 06-27-2015

(06-27-2015, 12:55 AM)Amy Jo Wrote: concerned Amy
ine for chocolate. :)

So the only time I can ever get a mug/tote is right now, by the 1st, correct?

Are you concerned about luggage limits?

AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug? - laurke - 06-27-2015

I took the plunge and bought both! Can't wait to see them :)

RE: AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug? - DaughterofEve - 06-30-2015

Did anyone manage to get a photo of the mug? I'd love to see it.... [I'm just a little angel.]

RE: AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug? - MelisaH - 07-02-2015

It is GORGEOUS! You want one, I promise!

RE: AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug? - MelisaH - 07-02-2015

[Image: mug.jpg]

Here it is - you can also see it on the ordering page!

RE: AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug? - Dawn Rhymer - 07-02-2015

Today is the last day to order, correct?