AmblesideOnline Forums
2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - Printable Version

+- AmblesideOnline Forums (https://amblesideonline.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=22467)

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - Wild Goose - 02-18-2016

Registered. :-) Anyone want a roomie?

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - NaomiG - 02-18-2016

(02-18-2016, 02:25 PM)Cmallett Wrote: Will there be transportation from airport to AO conference or would one need to rent a car?

None that I'm aware of, but I imagine many people will be driving in from local areas, perhaps you could find a ride? Or you could connect with others flying in around that time and maybe call uber? Or chip in on a rental care together?  

(02-18-2016, 03:04 PM)Cmallett Wrote: Also wondering if there will be a list of requirements to bring such as nature notebook and paints etc. thanks. So many questions while praying that this is where I'm supposed to go. ?

We'll let you know if there's anything you need to bring :)  

(02-18-2016, 03:36 PM)KimSanDiego Wrote: Is there an agenda or schedule posted anywhere?

We don't have an agenda or a schedule yet but that will all be posted before the conference. If you're looking for set start and finish times, I'm checking now and will let you know.

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - Rondalyno - 02-18-2016

Wish we could come! (My husband would watch our daughter and go fishing while I attend sessions! *smile*) We have been to a retreat at Lakeview, and it will be a great place for you all. Unfortunately, we won't be back in the US until November 2016. Is the AO conference an annual event? If so, is it around the same time of year? I'd love to attend when we're on furlough next year.

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - Lani - 02-18-2016

I don't think we will have a big conference again next year.. planning time and all. But talk of hosting regional day retreats has been bandied about... :)

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - Amy_Johnson - 02-19-2016

I registered!!!! (Just a little excited... our crew from CA bought our plane tickets 2+ weeks ago).   [Whoopee! smilie]
p.s. I have been lurking around this forum for 3 1/2 years and this is my first post (because I am really just that excited). So looking forward to this!!!

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - D'Anna - 02-19-2016

Registered! So excited!!

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - MichelleChoe - 02-19-2016

Can we register now and add roommates later?

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - WendiC - 02-19-2016

(02-19-2016, 10:39 AM)MichelleChoe Wrote: Can we register now and add roommates later?

Yes.

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - MichelleChoe - 02-19-2016

Registered! I am so excited I can hardly STAND it! Please assign me some pre-reading or something to calm me down!

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - Lani - 02-19-2016

(02-19-2016, 11:39 AM)MichelleChoe Wrote: Registered! I am so excited I can hardly STAND it! Please assign me some pre-reading or something to calm me down!

I would love a book discussion too... Will let you know.  ;)