AmblesideOnline Forums
AO Day of Prayer - Printable Version

+- AmblesideOnline Forums (https://amblesideonline.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: AO Day of Prayer (/showthread.php?tid=41315)

AO Day of Prayer - Donna-Jean - 12-01-2019

“Standing in the need of prayer” are the words to the old spiritual, and they are true of us as well.

We on the AmblesideOnline Advisory are calling for an AO Day of Prayer, Wednesday, December 4th.

First, we humbly ask prayer for the leadership of AO Educational Foundation. The members of our Advisory -Lynn Bruce, Wendi Capehart, Karen Glass, Leslie Laurio, Anne White, and Donna-Jean Breckenridge - are going through some very intense trials right now, our Auxiliary members -  Phyllis Hunsucker, Naomi Goegan, Brandy Vencel, Kathy Livingston, Lani Siciliano, and Amy Tuttle -are also experiencing some great difficulties, and we ask prayer for our faithful Moderators as well.

Second, we ask prayer for the work itself - please pray for God’s protection and provision for every aspect of AmblesideOnline.

And thirdly, we want to lift up our entire AO Family in prayer, for your families, your walk with God, your homeschools, your cottage schools and co-ops, your marriages, your health and well-being.
“These things goeth forth only by prayer.” #aodayofprayer We will be praying for your needs as well!

RE: AO Day of Prayer - hebrews12 - 12-04-2019

Lifting you up in prayer this morning. Thank you, AO leaders, for all the time and energy you have poured out for so many people! May God richly bless the works of your hands and may the joy of the Lord Jesus be your strength.

RE: AO Day of Prayer - Jeanne Webb - 12-04-2019

It’s the end of Wednesday in Australia. I’m praying for all of the Advisory and Auxiliary by name this evening, and in particular Phyllis and Nate, as well as all of our moderators and members. As Donna-Jean always says, He is safe to trust. [Heart <3]

RE: AO Day of Prayer - AnneWhite - 12-05-2019

"Prayer does not fit us for the greater work; prayer is the greater work." Oswald Chambers

RE: AO Day of Prayer - Jess Smith - 12-05-2019

I’ve had a reminder on my phone today going off each hour to remind me to pray. I’ve been holding all of you in my heart, praying for you and thanking God for the work you do to bless my family and so many others. Trusting in God’s faithfulness to you all.

AO Day of Prayer - Elissa - 12-05-2019

I've been praying for you all throughout the day, and tonight's sermon made me think of you as well, when the preacher reminded us that "greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world" - and "thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."

Sent from my (usually) smart phone using Tapatalk

RE: AO Day of Prayer - Sandy O - 12-05-2019

PI only came across this request tonight but have prayed and will continue on until sleep overtakes me.
Thank youGod, for AO, which isn’t books (or isn’t books first) but rather people. 
Thank you for the abundant, beautiful life you are giving to your people. We pray strongly over your servants. For your love and care, for your protection and power and presence to be with them. Emmanuel.
Praise be to God.

RE: AO Day of Prayer - lmichelleb - 12-06-2019

So thankful for all of you who have birthed and continue nurturing AO!

RE: AO Day of Prayer - new eden - 12-06-2019

Our family is praying and will continue to do so. We are petitioning God for an abundant flowing of His comfort, strength, protection, guidance and blessings. 

THANK YOU all SO MUCH for ALL that you do, we are so very grateful and blessed by AO.