AmblesideOnline Forums
Schedule Updates - Printable Version

+- AmblesideOnline Forums (https://amblesideonline.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Schedule Updates (/showthread.php?tid=41921)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Schedule Updates - LeslieNoelani - 03-23-2020

(03-22-2020, 05:50 AM)lklivingston Wrote: Year 12 and the 8/9 Combo Year also have updated charts.  Leslie has been making changes to the HTML schedules on the website, just fixing things.

These aren't new changes, just fixes where a page number was off, or something was accidentally left off of one of the weeks.

RE: Schedule Updates - Zoo Keeper - 03-23-2020

Thanks Kathy and Leslie, for keeping the schedules looking all current.  

It is such blessing to so many. :)

RE: Schedule Updates - lklivingston - 04-23-2020

Leslie has been making some updates to the html schedules (the ones on the actual website schedule page, not the downloads), and I've been updating charts to correct errors and to add the changes Leslie made.  I just uploaded revised charts for Year 7, Year 3, and Form 3 A, B, and C.  You may have to clear your browser's cache in order to access the revised charts.

RE: Schedule Updates - LeslieNoelani - 04-23-2020

These aren't drastic new schedules -- just fixing some errors.

RE: Schedule Updates - lklivingston - 04-29-2020

(03-21-2020, 02:25 PM)lklivingston Wrote: I just uploaded revised charts for Years 4, 5, 8, 8 Lite, 9, and 9 Lite plus Groups IIA and IIB.
One change in Year 8 is Microbe Hunters. Only one chapter was used in Year 8, so that chapter was moved to Year 9 instead.

RE: Schedule Updates - LeslieNoelani - 04-29-2020

(04-29-2020, 05:35 AM)lklivingston Wrote: One change in Year 8 is Microbe Hunters. Only one chapter was used in Year 8, so that chapter was moved to Year 9 instead.

It was a chapter that, timewise, could have gone in either year. As Kathy said, since it was the only chapter in Year 8, it made sense to just move it to Year 9.

RE: Schedule Updates - shell1214 - 05-13-2020

(03-22-2020, 04:08 AM)lklivingston Wrote: This morning I uploaded minor revisions to Year 4 and Year 6 schedules.

The current schedule showing up for Year 6 looks to be the old one prior to changes made in 2018 (according to dates of a post here in the forum listing the changes). Can this be verified, please? I just noticed when trying to ensure I was ordering books with the most priority for Term 2. Thanks!

Schedule Updates - lklivingston - 05-13-2020

Which version of the Year 6 schedule are you looking at (html, pdf, doc, odt)? What changes are you not seeing?

Schedule Updates - shell1214 - 05-13-2020

I clicked on the pdf version of year 6. It looked like pre-2018 revisions such as School of the Woods being on the schedule instead of a free read. For more examples, I can get to my computer later this morning.

At first I thought changes had been made to the schedule for the 2020-21 year, so I clicked the link to see the previous version of the schedule and saw it was exactly the same (as the pdf link for current Y6 schedule). Did a little more digging for info on the forum and saw the post re: changes made to the schedule and it looked to match what it would’ve looked like before those changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk bc bi

RE: Schedule Updates - shell1214 - 05-14-2020

It's showing the correct schedule now.  [Oopsies! I'm so embarrassed!]  I'm sorry for any confusion! (I swear I saw it! lol)